summer bracelets: DIY or not?!?

Who does not like to fill the wrist with bracelets during Summer? Usually I do not wear many accessories, but in this time of the year I can not resist. Here, I’ll show you some bracelets that I liked a lot, and some others  DIY. Tell me if you like them too, especially if you can’t avoid realizing  some of them. I’m going to buy all the necessaire in my favorite chines shop today. Baciii

P.S. I hope it won’t be too difficult

A chi non piace riempirsi il polso di braccialetti durante l’estate? Solitamente non indosso tantissimi accessori, ma in questo periodo dell’anno non riesco a resistere. Qui vi mostro alcuni braccialetti che mi hanno molto colpito e altri DIY (do it yourself) – ce ne ho messo per capire cosa volesse dire-. Ditemi se piacciono anche a voi e soprattutto se li farete. Io andrò oggi stesso nel mio negozio cinese di fiducia per comprare tutto l’occorrente. bacii

P.S. Spero non sia troppo difficile farli, vi farò sapere!!!

LV PULSE bracelets with swarosky facebook page  color chain 15 euro facebook page DIY TUTORIAL TUTORIAL TUTORIAL lv pulse WEBSITE marchio BE CHIC

46 Responses to “summer bracelets: DIY or not?!?”

1. Yes to all of them! But some are much harder than others…

2. I absolutely L.O.V.E all of these – amazing idea. I’m going to getting making and creating a.sap!!

3. IlariaTj says:

Bellissimi quelli che hai proposto…io sono per il DIY ad oltranza:D

Amo i braccialetti cosi’. Che bel progettino! A piacciono moltissimo quelli supersottili colorati. Facci sapere come va! xx

5. I remember when I was little I used to make bracelets out of colorful strings ( don’t remember the specific name but it was soft and had a rubber texture). I did different twists and turns with them, it was almost like braiding hair..I wish I’d still remember how to do it..

6. Oh I love all of the arm candy above… and definitely up for making my own. Thanks for share!

7. tseparfait says:

These are all so amazing! I especially love the simple gold circle ones!

8. Great post, very tempted now to try some DIY – thank you!

9. in love with them! especially the neon one :) im following your blog now, if you want to know mine the link is http://www.thefashionsecret.com cheers!!

10. getloworld says:

Clever! I usually make my accessories with beads and thread, but this is a great idea. Will try soon! ;D

11. I think these are some great ideas! I would love to see how it turns out if you give it a try :)

12. lifestyletea says:

The ribbon around the gold chain is something my friends do – but some also buy them! It’s pretty easy to do but I’m not that good with DIY.. so I just buy it hehe xx

13. Eva Tornado says:

I love all %) and actually I am crazy about DIY. I’ve already made 4 beeded bracelet :D

14. JMLuxe says:

Reblogged this on JMLuxe.

15. juju says:

ce ne sono davvero di graziosi… io non sono per tanti bracciali, sono molto minimal
    Bello diy ihihihi non lo conoscevo

16. Molto belli, anch’io voglio provare a farli! Il termine DIY io sapevo cosa significasse ma continuavo a scervellarmi sull’acronimo fino a pochi giorni fa, poi PUM, illuminazione!! AHHAHA troppo inglese a volte… ^_^

17. Anche sul mio blog c’è un TUTORIAL per creare un chain bracelet non con i fili di cotone ma con la lycra fluo e come chiusura un teschio!

FIND OUT MY BLOG!

Adoro il tuo blog e le tue green inspiration! :)

18. foolishlife says:

Bracelets are something that I have to have. Like the bright color, but for some reason when I make my own I end up using only black.

19. Darcivana says:

i love this blog. i will be looking forward your next post!http://www.maladiretasegmentada.com.br

20. I love bracelets — You’re right…summer is the time for them. P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)