ballet & fashion…they had never been so perfectly combined

For those like me who love immoderately ballet & fashion this is the perfect combination. Don’t you agree,  do you??? ❤

balletto & moda … non erano mai state così perfettamente combinati. Per quelle come me che amano smodatamente la danza e la moda questa è la perfetta combinazione…non siete d’accordo??? ❤

61 Responses to “ballet & fashion…they had never been so perfectly combined”

Sono senza parole…..sono bellisssimmmme, veramente. Amo la danza classica!! Superbrava!

2. marilena says:

io amo le ballerine di questo modello!adoro la danza classica anche io!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

• ciao Marilena! grazie mille per il commento…la danza è la mia passione più grande, sono contenta quando posso condividerla con qualcuno! ora passo sul tuo blog :-*

3. le avevo viste anch’io! bellissime! ma non ho capito una cosa, lei va sulle punte? mah…

• ecco bravissima!!!!….bello avere qualcuno che ci capisce!!! me lo sono chiesta anche io, da quando le “ballerine” di burlesque vanno sulle punte???? mah?!?!? le scarpe comunque rimangono davvero meravigliose!

• mi è capitato di vedere qualcuna che ci provava goffamente con ginocchia piegate e risultato discutibile ma non sapevo lo facesse anche Dita.

• bo quasi quasi provo proprio a cercarla su you tube! onestamente a me non piace proprio come stile e non capisco perché tante ragazze si appassionino…

4. thezenit says:

Da quando sono piccola amo la danza classica e queste scarpette sono davvero bellissime <3

5. jazzbeer says:

wow,l love them,beautiful

6. VERONICA says:

adoro quelle ballerine!!
    carino il blog,ti seguo!ne ho uno anch’io,(di moda ovviamente:)vieni a dare un’occhiata e se ti va seguimi!
    Grazie mille!
    VERONICA

7. Maylana says:

I want a pair of these. Gorgeous!!!

8. themakingbox says:

What gorgeous shoes! I wish they had these when I was doing point work!
    Alice
    themakingbox.com

9. shiroknowes says:

LOve them, the remined me on something special, chicness, concentration, theatre and natural hardworking !

10. dancegirl124 says:

as a dancer I am in love with these!

11. Starlite says:

ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE THIS POST!!!

12. Starlite says:

Reblogged this on starmillennial and commented:
    How adorable is this post?! This is for the former dancer and fashion lovers!

13. Dita + Louboutin + Ballet = LOVE !!!!!!!

14. LisaLesa says:

I am speechless and that is no small feet!

15. Sarah Koci Scheilz says:

Just lovely! I was a ballet dancer when I was younger and the fashion of it all still captivates me. Would just love a pair of these.

16. kontigobatik says:

Loved everything pics, themes locations quotas, choice of models, cities…made me dream…inspired me….bellizimo !!! I`ll be back liliana

17. lforlazarus says:

Fantastic combination. Love, love, love
    I’m not sure what our attraction is to dance, but I do know that they’re the images that are most re-pinned from my pinterest boards (http://pinterest.com/lforlazarus/)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Nx

18. omg red bottomed soles!!! amazing!!
    xoxo
    btw: following u on bloglovin :)

19. Owww I love. Ever so chic – ever so stylish. Would adore these.. LA x

20. I really LOVE these! Maybe I can spray paint a pair of my old toe shoes!

21. news says:

Although I actually like this post, I think there was an spelling error shut towards the finish with the 3rd paragraph.

• Thank you very much for your comment! I appreciate it. I checked the post out, but honestly I couldn’t find it. Would you please show me where the error is? Italian or English?…so I can correct it.

P.S. In your comment “an spelling error” is a mistake.

22. Nativegrl77 says:

thank you for the like … ok, imma gonna be relzs…they look great ! but all i can think about is … they tore up my feet – ( :

23. Whoa! Custom made Louboutins?!?!?!? Lucky girl that Ms. Teese is! I’d just be happy with a pair!

24. Have a look at the film Black Swan with Natalie Portman. The costumes were designed by the Maullevy’s sister in regards to the swan costumes… They’re really good. Also because of the movie, they bought ballet fashion into the market…

25. Great shoes: Baryshnikov meets Louboutin !

26. Love this combo! Sexy and classic in one smooth pirouette!

27. I love ballet and fashion – the year I moved to London there were ballet posters everywhere of ballerinas in black tutus with black satin slippers and they were simply divine. I have wanted ind ever since … I may need to put one in my fantasy wardrobe on http://www.fashionmashie.com