don’t be too serious

Here I am, back again! I’m writing directly from Ischia, an island near Naples, where I came for some lectures last night! The weather is variable, but better then being in town! As I mentioned before, in my previous post, as soon as arrived yesterday, I took these pictures, because I liked the atmosphere … but I had no desire to take myself too seriously! Flowers, green, restaurants, shops and inviting cafes immediately caught my attention! I could not avoid showing it immediately to you. What do you think about being two days on an Island?!?

Eccomi di nuovo! Vi scrivo direttamente da Ischia, un’Isola vicino Napoli, dove sono arrivata per un ciclo di conferenze ieri sera! Il tempo è medio, ma sempre meglio di essere in città! Come vi ho accennato nel post precedente, ieri appena arrivata ho fatto queste foto, perché mi piaceva l’atmosfera…ma non avevo alcuna voglia di prendermi troppo sul serio!!!  Fiori, verde, ristorantini, negozi e locali invitanti hanno subito colpito la mia attenzione! Non ho potuto fare a meno di mostrarvela immediatamente, che ne dite di stare due giorni su un Isola?!?

G- STAR boyfrien jeans \ top BLANCO \ strawberry flats BLANCO \ sunglasses RAYBAN \ Dior belt

23 Responses to “don’t be too serious”

1. GajdaStylee says:

You look amazing! Nice picture of a nice place -and oh-Red Valentino :)

2. Juju says:

Che belle foto che hai fatto, sei anche una fotografa??
    Mi piace l’outfit che hai scelto, simply chic d’effetto :)

• dopo 5 anni di architettura cominci ad amare qualsiasi cosa ci sia di creativo…e la fotografia, per me, è un modo di trasmettere emozioni e impressioni agli altri! lavorare con le immegini è una delle cose che mi diverte di piú! grazie juju, my friend, e grazie suzie…è un onore leggere i vostri commenti! baciii

3. seaandswank says:

These photos are so beautiful! They seem to really capture an evening on an Italian island … makes me long for a trip :)

Sea and Swank

4. You had a haircut? Ahh so beautiful Ischia is, so want to be there now now now!
    Very cute flower ballets you have on your pretty little feet!
    Beautiful photos we are enjoying, and for that, we award you with the Very Inspiring Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award ;)

• AH STRAWBERRIES!! My favorite!!! I can’t help but looking at the photos again.
      I love the color on your nails, perfect shade that is flattering your complexion my principessa!

• hihi i had an haircut two montsh ago! now my hair har getting longer fast, luckly! i will never cut my hair again! probably they seem shorter because of humidity, i usually wear straight hair or pony tail! ischia is great, such as capri and procida. you shoul come very soon :-) . yeah strawberries are my fav too. I bought them in spain and it’s difficult to find rhem again. grazie grazie grazie. love love love

5. Glor says:

love your sunglasses and flats, so cute! xo

• grazie Glor! those flats are my fav! I’ve never found again…because they are getting old and I want a new pair exactly like that!

• Glor says:

ohmygosh, don’t you hate that?! I have a pair of Italian sandals that I bought in Boston years ago and I can’t find them anywhere. They don’t make them like that anymore. Oh well!

• Yes, I definitely hate it!!! but what can I do???? I’ll go on looking for them everywhere…and I will never trash them! hahahah

6. Oh how inspiring! You look fun & vibrant! Amaze! Plus how beautiful is the architecture? :) xx

• thank you bella. When I’m on an Island I feel at home (even if I was born in Milan, a city without the beach and the sea)…it is as my real place is close to the sea, far from anything else!!!

7. Shoe Closzet says:

The pics are amazing! By the way I love your flats :)

8. Absolutely positively gorgeous!
    Loving your ballet flats!
    And your yoga girl arms!

9. alyknowsbest says:

Love this post! Great use of photos and I especially love those adorable shoes you’re wearing! :) X