Colored chairs and all different.
Have you ever thought about it?
An easy and effective way to furnish a dining room, to change the look of the existing table, to emphasize the style.
No longer boring sessions of the same shape and color. Points to diversity. On eccentricity and color.
As a collector able to tell a story for each piece.
Dining room is all about a table and its chairs.
Colored chairs how to choose them
There are no exact rules. As usual good taste and fantasy are the best guides. And if you’re afraid to dare, here are some inspirations and tricks to follow.
- Choose all similar chairs, in pattern and size, just different in color.
- Alternate geometric and rigorous shapes with wider and more effective elements.
- Insert a pair of transparent Kartell model seats.
- Use similar shades. All nude for example.
- Prefer pastel colors or point to hazardous combinations. Also fluo ones.
- Match the color of the chairs to that of the walls.
What are colored chairs made of?
Many possible materials. From wood to painted aluminum. Fabrics, printed ones and plastic.
You can combine and alternate them in multiple ways. Insert some ancient pieces or family memories. Play with contrasts and surprise effect.
also read colored armchairs.