Green inspiration #87_Venice has my heart forever

#1

#2#3

#4

#5

I’m in Venice. I used to come here at least twice a year. Each time it is always a surprise. There are always things I wish I could do:

# 1_A run on a boat at sunset wearing a dress from The Cinema Festival.

#3_ Buying hundred of fashion heels

There are things I always do:

# 1_beautiful photos of the laguna

#4_Wonderful lunch and dinner

#5_Drinking Spritz

Sono a Venezia. Vengo almeno due volte l’anno. Ogni volta è sempre una sorpresa. Ci sono sempre cose che vorrei fare: #2, #3

E cose che riesco a fare: #1, #4, #5

40 Responses to “Green inspiration #87_Venice has my heart forever”

1. I always love your pictures! (I have been away, but now I’m back) xoxo

2. Venice has my heart too!!

3. osascoboy says:

I love your picture, but my problem is i can’t upload pictures to my blog can you help me

4. Perfect pics!!! my dream is to visit Venice :D

5. I went to Venice a few months bk and i jst fell flat in love with the city! the whole atmosphere is so beautiful! hope u are having just as much fun! :)

6. kategreer says:

I just returned from Venice a few weeks ago. It such an amazing and unique place! Love it too!

• Ei Kate, you are right! Are you from US? I think Venice is one of the most unique and magic city all over the world. Which part did you like the most?

• kategreer says:

I am from the U.S. I was just vacationing in Europe for a couple of weeks. I loved all of Venice. I took a boat tour to some of the smaller islands too!

7. KristySamone says:

You make me wanna take a trip to Venice immediately! Nice pics! I must admit the third pic down reminds me of my bedroom right now …ha! – kristysamone.com

8. juju says:

anch’io vorrei tutte quelle scarpe!!!

Che foto meravigliosa la prima!!! Grazie cara. x

10. One day! I hope Venice will have my heart too. I have heard it is heaven on Earth. <3

• It is something you have to visit probably more then one time in life. Everything is incredible. It is a city in the water, made of tiny streets, bridges and beautiful old buildings. Food and drinks are incredible and the atmosphere makes you feel into a dreamland. If you have a chance absolutely go! I’ll post more pics…

11. Love the pics! I hope to make it to Venice soon. I travel to Milan twice a year to the Gorgio Armani show room where i do the buys for Emporio Armani, but I have never been able to venture to any other city. Milan Is not that great in comparison to what I’ve heard about the other Italian cities. I mean if all you care about is fashion then yeah but after looking buying clothes for a week for 8 hours a day, the last thing I want is to shop. I hope to be able see more of Italy in my future trips.

Best,
    Christina

• Oh wow! Your work sounds amazing! I live in Rome, but I was born in Milan. You are right Milan is not the best city talking about the urban shape of the city, but it is, as you said, the best for fashion and creativity. Venice is definitely unique and magic…I think there is nothing similar in the world – except for Venice in Vegas hahah-. You should absolutely go next time. It’s very close to Milan by high speed train! If you need any advice write to me!

12. .saboskirt. says:

These are lovely photos.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

13. Boomdeeadda says:

Bello, I’ve visited Venice and it’s the most magical place on earth….we loved it so much. I hope we can go again and visit gardens and Murano (only had time for Burano).

14. awww Venice, how ive missed this place… such an amazing city!

15. stylishbee says:

Fabulous pictures! Loving #3. So…chic!

16. Arline Dolch says:

You are a very bright individual!