It’s always a teddy bear_Gennarino by Moschino

I’ve always loved bears. I still remember when they gave me my first teddy bear from “Trudy”. I still have it @ my parent’s place and I have to confess that I love to sleep with it when I’m there – I know it could sound  childish-! This introduction to say that I can’t resist buying the new Moschino iphone 4 cover with the iconic bear “Gennarino”. It will be available in three colors:

1. the classic brow with red ribbon: definitely my favorite ❤

2. the yellow one with blue ribbon

3. the pink with green ribbon

It will be available from september on http://www.moschino.com/ for 38 euro.

Do you like it? which is your fav version? Let me know :-)!

Ho sempre amato gli orsi. Ancora mi ricordo quando mi è stato regalato il mio primo orsetto della “Trudy”. Ce l’ho ancora a casa dei miei genitori e devo confessarvi che mi piace dormire con lui quando sono lì – lo so può sembrare un pò infantile ma è così!. Questa introduzione per dire che non potrò resistere all’ultima cover per iohone 4 di Moschino con l’orsetto iconico “Gennarino”. Sarà disponibile in 3 colori:

1. la classica marrone con fiocchetto rosa: decisamente la mia preferita ❤

2. la giallo con fiocchetto blue

3. la rosa con fiocchetto verde

Sarà disponibile da settembre sul sito di Moschino http://www.moschino.com/ al prezzo di 38 euro.

E a voi piace? In quale versione? Fatemi sapere ;-)

59 Responses to “It’s always a teddy bear_Gennarino by Moschino”

1. sten8 says:

ok, ok, got the message! :-)))))

2. Jeni Johnson says:

They are so adorable! Much cutter than the bunny ears covers….:)

3. IlariaTj says:

Bellissimo l’orsetto gennarino!!!!!!io dormo ancora con il pupazzo!:D

4. So cute but too bad I’m using Samsung… :)

Adorabile!!!! Sceglierei la versione classica naturalmente ;-). Ma la cosa che piu’ mi impressiona e’ che sono riusciti a creare un oggetto super dolce ma allo stesso tempo anche molto chic. Comunque ne vorrei uno anch’io dai!!! xx

6. L’ho adocchiata anche io! La trovo così dolce! Moschino non si smentisce mai! Ho appena comprato una loro borsa, sono i miei preferiti! <3

Buon week end! Un bacio

Mel

7. shiroknowes says:

Ehi Marina, sei nominato per il Liebster Blog Award ! Puoi trovare le regole sull’ mio sito ! Ti auguro una bellissima serata ! Xoxo

8. SO GREAT!! I gotta get these… if only I had an Iphone ;____; All those lovely covers make me wanna buy one more and more!

9. Wow these are too cute!

10. iaiaecris says:

we saw ourselves and we remained astonished!
    adorable!
    Kiss Cris

new post: http://www.iaiaecris.com

11. Chic Lapin says:

I loved the design when I saw it and after all these pics I love it even more. If only Moschino would make it for Galaxy S3…sigh~

12. Heidi Street says:

If I had an iPhone, I would beg someone to buy me this case for my birthday :’)

13. Clàudia says:

I want it too! Brown with the red ribbon my favourite too

14. Oh, I adore Trudi toys (I own a lion and a caterpillar and just love their simple and cute design). I would’t mind to have this iphone cover either (-:

15. amabella23 says:

Reblogged this on Amabella's food for thought and commented:
    This is so cute and I want one so bad

16. I still love teddy bears, and have a few–good for you!

17. What a superfun idea! Might have to get one of my own, in fact. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leading me back to this!
    xx
    a

18. xnixm says:

Love them.. I’m one of the few that don’t have an iPhone :-(

19. MissMangue says:

Me to, I love it. is so cute. I can’t wait to get my iphone.

20. Yelena says:

soooooo cute! But I prefer studs!:)

21. gayatrimohan says:

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

22. So very cute! Thanks for the visit. Stop back tomorrow were starting a Elizabeth Arden Give-a-way at http://www.jaxcouture.com

23. Bosartis says:

Being a collector of Teddys this is a great post. My “guys” as I call them are always good to come home to – this is a painting of Kenny -

24. […] Cheap and Chic. The collection is cool and casual, with amazing prices. Here I also met Gennarino, read my post, with a shop window entirely for “him”.   Dedicherò un post a Love Moschino e […]