Green inspiration #53_the place of your dreams???

Which is the place of your dreams? I love the sweet treehouse, the London courtyard full of colors, the white interior from Marrakesch & the carpets towards the sea! The polka dots house is funny! ❤

Qual è il posto dei vostri sogni? Io amo la casa sull’ albero, il cortile di Londra tutto colorato, l’interno bianco di Marrakesch e i tappeti verso il mare! La casa a pois è divertente! ❤

57 Responses to “Green inspiration #53_the place of your dreams???”

1. modgam says:

oh my!!! i cannot decide between the treehouse, the colorful surroundings or relaxing nice blue sea or the polkadot one! arghhhh… hahaaaa

2. fridaspeach says:

I gotta have that kind of bed one day <3

These pictures are as taken straight out of some of my dreams, I always end up such places :)

/Frida

3. wow gorgeous houses! I’ve always wanted a tree house!

4. neal’s yard salad bar looks great.

5. My favorite? My backyard… Honestly, no better place.

6. How to choose just one? That’s tuff. I Love them all!

7. I heart the tree house!

8. barbielaw06 says:

Reblogged this on lifeoutsideoflaw and commented:
    What is the place of your dreams? I’m thinking on it now and hope to pin it together in the next day or two – what a great challenge!

9. ChizOh says:

I saw that you liked my post “If clothes were fruit” my actual blog is http://www.chizohbequiet.wordpress.com. It was suppose to show up on that one but for some reason it appeared on chichiz247. If you could go on http://www.chizohbequiet.wordpress.com. and like it. I would appreciate it.

10. I love all the pictures the rugs and bedrooms especially, ok the polka dotted house also

11. bargaindiva says:

I love the carpets to the sea and the white interior!

12. shiroknowes says:

Love the treehouse and the with interior from Marrakesch, so invited, bring it to me and I’ll be you so grateful…(.lol ) !

13. Juju says:

il posto dei miei sogni?? Tiffany… sopratutto quando ti vengono le paturnie (e a me capitano piuttosto spesso) :)

14. The colorful courtyard strikes my fancy, as does the polka got house!

15. addisoni says:

I want to stay in that treehouse so badly!! Awesome pictures :)

16. Elena says:

I’d like to live in Paris!

17. Joanna says:

Although I’m in Neal’s Yard quite often I am still amazed how great it looks everytime I see this place on the photos.

• non lo so se è solo un caso, ma entrambi i luoghi che mi mostri sono di notte…le città di notte e illuminate hanno un qualcosa di indefinito e di incredibile che colpisce il nostro senso estetico…