Green inspiration #40

Today is a hard day at University and I feel like trapped…just like Alice! Don’t you think this image is stunning!?! Alice makes me always dream – since I was a child- and in this fashion version leave me without words! Don’t you think?!? ❤

Oggi è un giorno molto lungo che passerò all’Università e e mi sento un pò in trappola…proprio come Alice! Non pensate che questa immagine sia incredibile!?! Alice mi ha sempre fatto sognare – sin da quando ero piccola- e in questa versione fashion mi lascia letteralmente senza parole! Non credete?!?❤

27 Responses to “Green inspiration #40”

1. i felt this when i changed my city..abso good pic..
    baci…

2. audrina1759 says:

When you are your comfort zone,you are always likely to feel trapped.Things will get better with time i promise you. Nice picture too.

3. bellissima! anch’io mi sento un po’ così, ma più accaldata!!

4. modgam says:

its been so long since i last seen u on my blog, how are u?? im coming up with my 2nd giveaway soon so be sure to keep a lookout ok? =]

5. federica says:

più in trappola di lei non c’è nessuno!!

6. it’s cool, trapped among a lot of little stuff.. cute. love it

7. KristySamone says:

I love this! An amazing portrayal of Alice! I hope your classes go well today:)

• hey Kristy! Thank you! They went ” so & so”. I always think different from the rest of the “world” and this is not always appreciate in the Academic world…

8. CalKMcD says:

love this! reminds me of how I WISHED I could fit inside my dollhouse when I was a little girl.

9. thattallgirl2 says:

This has to be one of my fave editorials! :)

~CC

10. I am so happy I found your blog! I am architecture student and I love share the vision of mixing arts!

11. bryologue says:

Ooooh mi piace questo editoriale di Natalia dal 2003!